Become a Member of TAAa Not-for-Profit Organization
Benefits of Membership
* Mutual support in the pursuit of artistic expression
* Volunteer opportunities to share your skills and knowledge
* Workshops, demonstrations and classes
* Annual juried show
* Multiple non-juried shows and sales opportunities
* Monthly Newsletter with member news, helpful information and announcements of upcoming events
* Monthly meetings with practical information and entertaining programs in a social environment
Meetings are held at 7:00 PM on the third Tuesday of the month at the Westminister Presbyterian Church located at 6500 Northshore Drive, Knoxville, TN.
Download our Application
Download our Member Application
Clicking will download the pdf application to your computer. Print and mail this application page today or bring it to the next meeting.
You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Tennessee.
Dues: $50 for Individuals, $60 for Families, and $15 for students (payable to TAA)
Fees are renewable each January
Mail to: Tennessee Artists Association
P.O. Box 52994, Knoxville, TN 37950
Get In Touch
If you are seeking an artist for a project or are interested in participating with TAA, we would love to hear from you.